By : Ismail azmi
The most severe types of acne is acne vulgaris, it can create cysts and due to its severity scarring is very common with this type of acne that begins when oil and dead skin clogs the pores of the face. People with acne vulgaris have a combination of acne problems including blackheads, pinheads, whiteheads and pimples and they will have skin that is scaly and red owing to the severity of the inflammation. Acne vulgaris can also affect the back and the chest, it is not only limited to only facial area. Acne vulgaris affected Area can become filled with pus that makes them very painful to touch. Acne vulgaris can be a minor problem or a major one.
There are several factors that could trigger acne vulgaris.
You can try these following tips to control your acne vulgaris.
- Make sure to wash your face or your skin affected area with a gentle cleansing agent twice a day.
- By using an exfoliating product especially for acne, gently exfoliate your affected area twice a day. Make sure you do this gently, otherwise you will aggravate your acne vulgaris.
- Do not squuze your acne vulgaris.
- Use only noncomedogenic moisturizers or make up. They will not block your pores.
- Keep consuming well balanced and healthy diet food.
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink lots of fresh clean water
- Be consistent.
The best acne vulgaris treatment is adopting the holistic approach of healing, that treats your body as a whole and enhances healing from your body within.
Eating too many foods that are rich in sugar and sugar like junk food can cause many problems for our health. These kinds of foods can cause insulin rush in your body that can damage you hormones levels and in the long run increase the amount of pro inflammatory hormones that can lead to acne breakouts. Junk foods are also lack of nutrients, lots of chemicals such as addictives and preservatives.
Since our daily foods do not provide the essential nutrients that we need to keep our immune system strong, it is also recommended that we take supplements.
You will have to treat your body as a whole and be consistent with treating your acne vulgaris. Effective acne vulgaris treatment does not includes only using acne creams. You can notice your acne condition improving drastically once you can accomplish this treatment for acne vulgaris