By :Ismail Azmi
Common problem for those who have oily skin is getting blackhead, that commonly appears on nose, forehead, chin and face, an ugly looking black spot, stubborn to remove. Dirt, grease and bacteria that accumulated with oil that left uncleaned on face could cause blackhead. Your open pores will stretch open if this ugly looking black spot is left unattended. However, trying to pinch of pop off blackhead could even worsen the conditions and can give scars on your face through harsh irritation. So, what should I do to remove blackhead.
There are various easy but effective ways you can do to remove blackhead. At least twice a day, regularly wash your face with good cleanser to remove dirt and oil from your face.
- Steaming your face over hot water could soften your pores and loosen the blackhead and make it easier to eliminate.
- You can use mild facial scrubbers to remove blackhead by doing gently massage.
- Avoid drinking coffee or tea which many worsen your blackhead.
- Drinking plenty of water could eliminate toxins from your body and keep your skin moisturized and fresh.
- But you still have to be careful; they also come with a warning, this pore strip could irritate you delicate skin. before doing this you should steam your face to soften the pores and loosen the blackhead first