Tips to Help You Get Rid Of Blackheads
By : Ismail Azmi
Acne and blackhead are caused by various factors, such as climate conditions, hormonal changes, genetic and diet patterns. This article can help you find some benefit solutions to your problem, if you have tried and every way possible to get rid of them and unsuccessful. You can follow and these few tips and some simple lifestyle that can control and get rid of your acne and blackheads.
- Drink a plenty of water daily
- Reduce your consumption of caffeine.
- Try to consume more fresh vegetables and fruits, and reduce consuming spice. Avoid processed food or junk food.
- Have your meals at regular times.
- Exercise could improve your metabolism and skin health.
- Use natural products for your skin.
- Wash your hair regularly, and make sure to keep your hair clean and free of dandruff.
The healthy lifestyle I said above will give you long term benefits. And the following is some of topical remedies that help you to remove blackhead.
- Apply tea tree oil directly on the affected once or twice a day. Tea tree oil is very efficacious in curing and preventing blackheads
- You can mix honey with green tea leave, and apply this mixture directly on the skin, keep it on for awhile and rinse off. It makes the skin soft, tight and fresh.
- The cooling effect of sandalwood is very beneficial. If you want to reduce acne caused by climate change, you can use rosewater face pack and a sandalwood.